Position: Photo Capture Supervisor
Position Overview: The Photo Capture Supervisor works between the photo capture and the guest flow areas, working alongside and overseeing work done by the Photo Capture Associates. In the photo capture area, staff greet guests, direct and organize them in the photo lines, and capture photographs of the guests. In the guest flow areas outside of the sales galleries, staff assist and direct guests with purchasing their photos.
Reports to: Assistant Manager, Manager
Weekly Hours: Full-time positions will typically offer 4 shifts per week, with a potential for 5 during busy periods. Shifts are 8 – 8 1/2 hours in length.
Hours of Operation: The hours of operation vary between locations. Candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts, starting around 7:45 AM at the earliest and ending around 11:15 PM at the latest. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work opening and closing shifts throughout the week. Weekend availability is a requirement.
Regular Photo Capture Responsibilities:
- Greet guests with a smile and pleasant acknowledgement as they approach the photo capture area and/or as they exit the attraction
- Establish how many guests are together, if necessary
- Direct guests to the available capture area and organize the guest(s) for their photo
- Guide tour groups to the tour capture area or, if requested by the tour group leader, through the alternate bypass
- Keep lines moving quickly and efficiently
- Take a quick and quality image of guests
- Follow trained procedures on operation of equipment
- Monitor the quality of the photos and capture a re-take if necessary
- Hand guests their photo claim ticket so they can view their photo after the attraction
- Look after and maintain photography equipment, ensuring it is in working order
- Remind and direct guests to view their photo at the photo galleries with their claim ticket
- Call out claim ticket number to the Sales Associates
- Assist the Sales Associates in making sales when necessary
- Interact with guests while they are waiting in line to view and purchase photos
Additional Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Create and monitor break schedule
- Maintain a steady staff rotation between positions
- Ensure all opening and closing duties are completed
- Complete the Daily Report
- Troubleshoot minor issues
- Assist in training new staff
- Perform additional duties as directed by Assistant Manager or Manager
- Positive attitude
- Can work as a member of a team
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- Seasonal (approx. April/May – Oct/Nov)
- Outdoor work environment, subject to summer temperatures.
- Working in direct sunlight when stationed outside of photo tent to direct guest flow for sales counter
- Job requires standing for long periods of time
- Different departments across the location are reached using elevators and/or stairs, depending on the area
Note: Digital Attractions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.