Position: Photo Production & Sales Representative
Position Overview: Photo Production & Sales Represenstatives work between the photo capture area and the photo sales area, depending on their scheduled department for a particular shift. In the photo capture area, the Photo Production & Sales Represenstative is responsible for capturing green screen images of guests before they enter the attraction. In the photo sales area, the Photo Production & Sales Represenstative is responsible for editing the green screen images and selling the final product to guests as they exit the attraction.
Reports to: Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Manager
Weekly Hours: Part-time positions will offer 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time positions will typically offer 4 shifts per week, with a potential for 5 during busy periods. Shifts are 8 – 8 1/2 hours in length.
Hours of Operation: The hours of operation vary between locations. Candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts, starting around 7:45 AM at the earliest and ending around 11:15 PM at the latest. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work opening and closing shifts throughout the week. Weekend availability is a requirement.
- Greet guests with a smile and pleasant acknowledgement as they approach the photo capture area
- Keep lines moving quickly and efficiently
- Take a quick and quality image of guests
- Follow trained procedures on operation of equipment
- Monitor the quality of the photos and capture a re-take if necessary
- Hand guests their photo claim ticket so they can view their photo after the attraction
- Look after and maintain photography equipment, ensuring it is in working order
- Edit digital photos with special attention to detail
- Do paper changes as necessary
- Look after and maintain the photo labs/printers ensuring all are in working order
- Keep daily inventory of paper and necessary chemicals
- Show and sell guests their photo as they approach the photo gallery
- Accurately and efficiently operate point of sale systems and accurately maintain all transactions
- Package photos for the guests
- Look after and maintain all the gallery equipment ensuring it is all in working order
- Keep the area clean and tidy
- Perform additional duties as directed by Supervisor, Assistant Manager, or Manager
- Positive attitude
- Can work as a member of a team
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- Seasonal (approx. April/May – Oct/Nov)
- Repetitive environment while standing for long periods of time
- Shift work requiring a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Outdoor and indoor work environments, depending on location
- Different departments are reached using elevators and/or stairs, depending on the operating location
Note: Digital Attractions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.