Position: Print Production Associate
Position Overview: The Print Production Associate works in the print area where digital images are edited and printed. The Print Production Associate is responsible for superimposing images of guests to a prepared digital background and then initiates the printing of finished images through the digital minilab.
Reports to: Print Production Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Manager
Weekly Hours: Part-time positions will offer 2-3 shifts per week. Full-time positions will typically offer 4 shifts per week, with a potential for 5 during busy periods. Shifts are 8 – 8 1/2 hours in length.
Hours of Operation: The hours of operation vary between locations. Candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts, starting around 7:45 AM at the earliest and ending around 11:15 PM at the latest. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work opening and closing shifts throughout the week. Weekend availability is a requirement.
- Edit digital photos with special attention to detail
- Maintain optimal editing speed to ensure that photo printing process does not fall behind
- Sort photos as they print in numerical order before sending them to the photo gallery
- Organize and archive photos
- Reprint photos when requested
- Do paper changes as necessary
- Look after and maintain printing equipment ensuring all is in working order
- Follow proper procedures for contacting IT for technical difficulties
- Keep daily inventory of paper and print chemicals
- Keep the area clean and tidy
- Perform additional duties as directed by Supervisor, Assistant Manager, or Manager
- Positive attitude
- Can work as a member of a team
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- Seasonal (approx. April/May – Oct/Nov)
- Repetitive environment while sitting for long periods of time
- Shift work requiring a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Different departments across the location are reached using elevators and/or stairs, depending on the area
Note: Digital Attractions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.