Photo Production & Sales Representative
- $15.50 an hour
Do you enjoy photography, sales, and interacting with people from all over the world? Are you looking for a seasonal job? Join the Digital Attractions team today! Digital Attractions is a photo concession company that captures and sells photographs to guests at tourist attractions, and our CN Tower photography operation is looking to expand our team.
We currently have part-time and full-time openings for our Photo Production & Sales Representative position. Flexible availability for weekday and weekend shifts is preferred.
Please note that this position is seasonal. It is projected to run until approximately mid-October, guest volume pending.
Photo Production & Sales Representatives take photos of guests at the CN Tower, edit and print them, and then sell the photos to guests once they exit the attraction. These employees work between the capture, production, and sales areas, depending on their scheduled department(s) for a particular shift. In the photo capture area, employees are responsible for greeting guests and capturing a quality image of them in front of the greenscreen. In the production area, employees are responsible for editing and printing all greenscreen photos. In the sales area, employees are responsible for selling the photos to guests as they are leaving.
- Greet guests with a smile and pleasant acknowledgement as they approach the photo capture area
- Keep lines moving quickly and efficiently
- Take a quick and quality image of guests
- Follow trained procedures on operation of equipment
- Monitor the quality of the photos and capture a re-take if necessary
- Ensure guests have their photo claim ticket so they can view their photo after the attraction
- Edit and print digital photos with special attention to detail
- Do paper changes as necessary
- Keep daily inventory of paper and necessary chemicals
- Show and sell guests their photo as they approach the photo gallery
- Accurately and efficiently operate point of sale systems and accurately maintain all transactions
- Package photos for the guests
- Look after and maintain all equipment, ensuring it is all in working order
- Keep the area clean and tidy
- Switch departments as needed
- Perform additional duties as directed by Supervisor, Assistant Manager, or Manager
- Shift work requiring a flexible schedule
- Repetitive environment while standing for long periods of time
- Busy environment
- Some departments are reached using elevators
- Positive attitude
- Can work as a member of a team
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of second language is an asset
- On-the-job training will be provided on operation of cameras, editing software, printers, and point of sale system. However, candidates should have some general familiarity with digital cameras, basic photo editing on a computer, and working as a cashier